Transfer NXT To Exchange Example
The following will be a step-by-step process on how to transfer NXT to a centralized exchange. The exchange we will be using in this example is XT.com
- 1.Create an account on the centralized exchange (CEX) here.
- 1.Once you have created an account, navigate to your spot account (under "Funds" circled in red in the above picture). In your spot account, click "Deposit".
- 2.Click "Select Token" and search for "NXT" and click NXT as circled circle in the screenshot above.
- 3.Select network --> NXT
- 4.Copy the generated address by clicking the icon circled in red in the above figure.
- 5.Navigate back to NXTWallet on your mobile device. Click "Send" in the bottom left of the screen (circled in red in the above figure). This will bring you to the following screen in the above figure. Now paste the address that you obtained in step 4 in the field highlighted in yellow in the above picture. Once this is completed your screen should look very similar to the one above (with a different address) and you can click "Next" which is circled in green.
- 6.You will be directed to this screen. Click the dropdown (highlighted in red in the above picture) and select NXT then type in the amount of NXT you would like to transfer. Once this is completed and your screen looks similar to the one above, click "Next" (circled in green).
- 7.You will be redirected to this screen. Look over the transaction details and if you accept, click "Send" to complete the transaction.
- 8.Head back to the CEX, in this example XT.com, and confirm that the NXT has successfully been deposited. Congratulations you are quickly becoming a NXTChain expert!
Last modified 1mo ago